Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm My Own Grandpa, Google-Style.

It was funny to read about people getting into trouble over the content of their blogs. I know plenty of people who have stopped writing in their blogs because of work related issues. I guess you always have to keep that in the back of your head. As much as you'd like for it to be - this isn't a journal that you can keep under your bed. You post it - it's out there. And as much as it annoys me - the idea of an employer typing your name into Google before hiring you or promoting you or whatever...lucky for me when I typed my own name into Google I just got a bunch of reviews from some of the shows I've done (Rocky Horror, Oedipus, Orlando Vigilante, Ubu Roi)...oh, and, it looks like somebody was doing some genealogy work and a 'Joshua Geoghagan' married a 'Catherine Balkum'...oh, man, wouldn't it be extra-super-crazy if I was sucked into a wormhole-Einsten-Rosen-Bridge-Delorean and ended up back in the 1890s or so...(that's when my little branch of the Geoghagan tree came over)...and DID end up marrying a Catherine Balkum!!!

No comments: