Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Just Blogging Out Loud

Panic. Eye contact. Strangers. String. Physical Intimacy (Emotional). And we still need - what? - five more? - three more?

Panic is first. No questions there. But how should the rest of them connect?

String is its own thing - can't see the connecting point for that yet. Eye contact and Strangers - those two could go together nicely. I think Eye Contact would/should be first - then Strangers.

If Physical Intimacy (which ends up pretty violent) leads to Emotional Intimacy (which is the only soothing one we've worked on) -- those two should be last. Leave the audience with some little comfort - some somthing after 60 minutes of fear and squirming.

So - what else? Fear of Heights - Going Blind - Throwing Up - some sort of object fear? - still need five/three. And then they need to bleed together - make some sense - have some reason to follow one after the other (or at least in my mind they do)

I have no idea what I'm going to to with this MP3 player. It's a gadget. I love gadgets - or I covet them (which is almost the same thing). I don't know. It's a handy dandy thing to have around the house - like a hammer or spare batteries or a grill or a pair of pajamas.

I suppose I'll let it sit in its box for a bit - until it gets comfortable in my cluttered little world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.